Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New things

I've been sewing up a storm lately. I've made several pillowcase dresses, some summer patterns and some winter/Christmas patterns. I'll post pictures soon. Can make those to order to if anyone wants one, or more than one.
Also made several bags to order, those have been fun. Thanks lady for the fun fabrics you picked! I'm not much of an animal print person, but I enjoyed looking at it while I sewed.
Another new thing I'm about to imbark upon is making an infant car seat cover. We'll see how this one goes. Thankfully a friend is paying me to try, so she knows, there's a possibility of it ending terribly. Hopefully not and all goes well!
Can't wait to post pictures.
A friend and I are going to visit a fabric store that has lots of name brand fabric like Amy Butler fabric. I'm looking forward to what I'll find there.
If anyone needs anything, just let me know. Christmas is coming! I found some adorable Christmas prints at the fabric store.

No comments: